The KNTRL9 is a quality MIDI controller featuring 27 rotary knobs, 9 faders, and 9 true color LED indicators. The knobs are from stainless steel with a great sense of space and haptics so you can adjust controls with precision while avoiding disturbing knobs by accident.
With a minimalist design made from strong (German) oak and aluminium, this is a solid piece of equipment that will stay with you for years.
Pre-order will be available soon!
- 27 stainless steel rotary knobs
- 9 stainless steel 60mm faders
- 9 full color programmable LEDs
- High fader and rotary knob precision (10 bits/1024 steps)
- Fully MIDI compatibility (works with any DAW)
- USB powered (cable included)
- MIDI DIN support
- Full Ableton Live integration:
- Easily change track assignment
- Easy knob assignment
- Made from durable materials
- Compact (25 x 23 x 3 cm, or 25 x 23 x 4,5 cm with knobs)
- Made in Berlin
With the included software tool you can alter the 5 presets for your KNTRL9. The tool runs on Windows 64 bits (tested with Windows 10) and Mac.